Thursday, November 22, 2012

Paleo day 21

Wow all done week 3! I can not explain how well we feel and how proud I am we have made it this far. I look back to my first post 3 weeks ago and I can't believe how much easier things are now.

Today I made it to the gym.. yay!! I only had 25 minutes while Wyatt was in swim lessons but it did feel good to get out and do something. I am hoping to get there tomorrow morning.

Breakfast this morning was fried eggs and leftover salmon. Lunch was banana muffins, broccoli, ham and leftover salad. The banana muffins were so good, not as good as my recipe (that we can't have right now) but still good! Supper was mustard glazed chicken legs, leftover broccoli and butternut squash, and baked brussels sprouts and fennel.


Wyatt helping me make banana nut muffins

he could not wait for them to be done

He was smelling them and kept telling me they are doing good 

so good! 

mmmmm .. the only thing that would have made it better would have been butter

mustard glazed chicken legs with baked brussel sprouts and fennel and left over broccoli.



2 comments:

healthly meals said...



Very interesting subject, thank you for putting up'''
paleo diet recipes

Kim said...

Thank you for leaving your link. your recipes look great! I will have to try some out :)