Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Paleo day 19

I got a new cookbook today! That is exciting for me (I know I need a more exciting life). I got Paleo Comfort Foods from a recommendation from another Paleo family and the recipes look delicious! I will be making some of them this week. 

Breakfast today was kiwis and ham (I know kind of an odd pair). Lunch we made a yummy salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken, shrimp, eggs, cucumber, jicima, celery, tomatoes, green peppers and I am sure more but I don't remember. Supper we had Salmon (It was on sale so we got some instead of the scheduled supper tonight) with steamed broccoli and left over yummy salad. 




Salmon with broccoli
yummy salad!

Again I have to say it that I have not been at the gym and I really have to make a point to go out!

No comments: