Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5 Paleo..ish eating

Today was a bad day for cravings. I feel like I could run someone down for a cookie .. lol. I don't have much time to write tonight but I thought I would still post what we had for meals today.

Breakfast we had bacon and eggs with some fruit. Lunch we had mustard glazed chicken thighs, butternut squash, kale chips and green olives. For supper dh and A went to my in-laws for spaghetti and fresh made bread (yes it was hard not to go .. lol) W and I stayed home and made a beef stir-fry with veggies. After dinner we all made ice cream in the new Kitchen Aid ice cream maker (I am loving this thing!!). We just put in some coconut milk and raspberries and it turned out pretty good. Next time we will use coconut cream so it's a bit thicker. There are some yummy recipes in the book that came with it.

Beef stir fry. I missed the soy sauce. I am having a hard time finding coconut aminos to use in place of soy sauce.  

The boys watching the ice cream :)

I am off to bed. It has been a busy day as it always is when dh is home. 

No comments: