Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of a year and beginning of a new one

This is the last night of 2010 and as I sit here thinking of the good and bad of the past year I am so thankful for everything I have! 2011 is going to be amazing with my family and I moving into our new home that we are building. I am so excited for new beginnings! We have been waiting 9 months already for our new house while living with my mom, not that it is that bad living here but it will be very nice to have our own things and space again. I am not really into doing resolutions but I do have lots of new plans for 2011.

I am at home tonight with the little ones while everyone (including my 8 yr old) went to a concert. I am sure they are going to have a blast and I am so happy that Alex gets to see his first concert and that it is Great Big Sea and Barenaked Ladies .. lol .. I am a little jealous.

Have a safe and happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

Amy's Journey said...

Thanks for posting your blog on Harvest For Tomorrow's blog hop. I am your newest follower! It sounds exciting to be moving into a new house that you are building - congratulations! I am your newest follower. Happy New Year.

Amy at http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

Closer to Lucy said...

Out for a lil New Year's hopping. Hope you'll come by when you get a chance. http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

Happy New Year! I am over from Harvest for Tomorrows Blog Hop and I am your newest follower!! It's nice to meet you!

kortneyskrazylife.blogspot.com

CheekyMommaof2 said...

Hi there!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Happy New Year from Being Frugal & Making It Work

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!