Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wyatt is 2!!!

Today is Wyatt's second birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies! He is such an amazing little boy and I love watching him grow and learn. I checked in on him this morning as he was still sleeping and my heart just over flows with love for him. I am so proud of the little man he is becoming and excited to watch him explore and change in the coming year. His party is on Sunday and I am sure I will have lots of photos for Sunday's post :)

Mike also comes home today (which I think is the best birthday gift for Wyatt). He will be home for 4 weeks for the holidays and we are so excited to have him with us for so long.

2 comments:

**Ashley P** said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to him and enjoy the next 4 weeks with your husband and being a family!

Lots of Fun with My FaMiLy said...

~Happy Birthday Wy Man!~
I wish we had of called earlier when all the kids were awake at the same time. We will have to sing tomorrow :(
Lots of love & hugs though from Aunt Tish, Uncle Wayne and Ainsley & Ava xoxoxox