Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What a week!!

We had soooooo much fun this week! We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge for 4 days and the kids loved it! Wy would have stayed in the water all day if we let him and I can't wait for next year when he is big enough to go on more slides.

I finally found Do-a-dots today and I am so excited. I kept seeing these on other blogs and had no idea where to find them (you would think I would just ask someone) I found them at Michaels yesterday and I am going to put them in Wyatt's stocking for christmas. If you have no idea what I am talking about, they are like bingo dabbers for kids (so washable). I would love to post a picture of Wy playing with them but I really want to wait until christmas to give them to him (maybe his birthday).

Mike just left for work again today so we will be back on our regular routine of fun and crafts in the house :) We are working on the letter D for the next 2 weeks so we will be doing lots of dinosaur related fun. We will also be doing remembrance day crafts this week to honour those who have fought for our freedom!!

Once I get our vacation pictures on the computer I will have to post a few of my water loving boys.

Here are some photos from Halloween:

Some of the Halloween crafts the kids made on the 29th
The cupcakes Wyatt and I made for Halloween
Wyatt Helping me bake cupcakes
Wy painting his pumpkin

Alex getting ready to carve his pumpkin

Alex's finished pumpkin (with dad's help)
Wyatt's finished Pumpkin

No comments: