Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A great day

Today was a great day :) We had a play date in the am with some great people and a very cute little boy. We went to Aereo gymnastics for the kids play, the boys loved it! I got to walk through the house again today when I took them my hardwood and it is looking great! We have railings on our stairs now and that is so exciting. After we got home both boys went for a nap at the same time so I got some quiet time :)

Wyatt did a poppy craft today, I marked where to glue the centres and he still just glued them wherever he wanted .. lol .. he will learn some day.


After looking at confessions of a homeschooler I decided to attempt to make a felt gingerbread man. I can honestly say it was not as easy as I thought it would be and I will do things differently for my next one. I decided to hand sew the outside stitch instead of using my machine and it made it feel like it took forever to make. It was fun to make though and I will make a couple more for Wyatt to play with :) 

Tomorrow we are trying a new playdough recipe. I will post pics and the recipe tomorrow. 

No comments: