Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday plans

Wyatt's 2nd birthday is coming up and I have been thinking what to do for the party. Alex misses doing cookie parties so much (we haven't been doing them since moving into my moms) so I decided to do a cookie party/birthday party. The little kids will love making them too. I am pretty sure we are going to do a farm theme and I can't wait to get started!

I have been excited beyond words about the new house, we still have 142 days to go but it seems like it is actually getting close now :) The kitchen is going in sometime in January and then the wait is going to seem so long once that is done. I have been getting things together for the new house and it will be so exciting to be able to decorate with all the things I have been buying.

I have some projects to get started soon so I can finish them before we move March 31st. I am making the comforters for Alex's bed and Wyatt's bed, I am making the curtains for all 4 bedrooms upstairs (my room has 4 windows!) and I need to get started on the design for the classroom in the basement so we can get the materials together for the guys to build it the first week we are in the house. So much work to do but it should be fun and I will post pictures along the way. I am also making Wyatt alphabet bean bags, each bean bag will have a letter of the alphabet on one side and a picture of the ASL sign on the other side. This may be an ongoing project and I plan to do the letters for Wyatt's name first.

No comments: