On the cover I have a happy thanksgiving picture. Inside I have...
- a Thanksgiving matching game - I printed out double of 6 theme pictures so the kids can match them. I also wrote the letters T H A N K S G I V I N G on the back of the cards so older children can try to spell out Thanksgiving.
- I did a Thanksgiving words flip chart - The kids got to glue the pictures in it that match the word written on the bottom of each flip page.
- there is a sequence game - it is 6 pictures to a pumpkin pie, so step one is a pumpkin seed, then a sprout and so on until you get to the pumpkin pie.
- I made a colouring book and they can colour the pictures inside. I got this online, printed it out and stapled it together. I have the book attached with brads so I can take it out for colouring.
- on the right I have a pumpkin muffin recipe. The idea that day was to make the muffins so the kids could take them home with them but we ran out of time.
I will try to get some pictures of the actual cards inside the pockets and I have to add the links to the blogs/sites where I printed of my pages.